Saturday, January 30, 2010

Late Christmas Post

I missed posting about Christmas festivities, and as my brother Trenton frequents this blog from his mission in Scotland to see the latest pictures of his family, I thought I'd better post something :)

Everyone gathered for our traditional Christmas Eve dinner first: a big 6ft sandwich, numerous side dishes, and chocolate fondue for dessert. Yuuu-uumm!

Matt & Kyle with their fingers in the chocolate.
Theee chocolate and dippers!Pregnant Rachelle, un-pregnant Tia, and pregnant me with a dumb Kyle-face in the background.

Shell and Kalin dishin' up.

Kyle forcing a face shot from Tim.


After dinner it was time to open our "Christmas Eve"present (always pajamas). We tried to get Mom to pose for the camera in her one-piece-with-feeties jammies that her friend Janelle gave her. She didn't want to show em' off because they were so "form-fitting."


Awww cute! After everyone opened and changed into their jammies, we got comfy on the couches and floor and watched a movie together (well at least until some got sleepy and headed for bed). Family + Christmas time is one of the warmest feelings I get all year!

No comments: