Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Still Growing...

Twenty-eight weeks, here we come! This is the belly progression from Weeks 22 - 27. All three of us are doing really well. The babies are ahead of schedule; their last ultrasound was at 26 weeks and 5 days but they were measuring as if they were 28 weeks. Little A is currently 2lbs and 7 oz and Little B is currently 2lbs and 8 oz. Good job girls! I am also still gaining weight but its stayed mostly around the midsection so far, thank goodness. With the exception of a few days of excrucitating tailbone pain that finally subsided (tailbone pain!? no one ever mentioned that!), things have been surprisingly easier to deal with than I expected. The girls are moving a lot more than I thought they ever could and sometimes the only way I can get them to go to sleep at night is to stick the Ipod headphones on top of their heads :) It is very reassuring, however, to feel them moving and kicking so strongly. We three still have a long ways to go but we're getting there!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Misty Lou! You look amazing! I am getting soo excited for you guys! If you need anything let me know!!

Linds said...

I personally like how you're dressed for the different seasons in these pics ;)

Ora said...

Girls!!! Oh I miss working with you so I know all your fun stuff lol. Congrats you two! You look stunning!

Tyler and Monica Runia said...

Wow, Misty you look so cute! No stretch marks or weird belly button thing going on? You couldn't pay me to pose in a bikini right now....I really should post some sort of belly shot, but I will spare everyone's eyes and keep my belly covered. :)

I get the tailbone thing, too. I've been told it's the sciatic nerve being pinched by the extra strain on it. It's a huge pain in the butt! hahah :)