
Saturday afternoon Candy and Lloyd took us to visit Hardware Ranch, an elk refuge up in the mountains above Logan. The day was sunny and warm and the elk paid us no mind as we rode past them on a horse driven carriage. Then we ate lunch at The Bluebird, an old restored candy shop in downtown Logan. Their sandwiches and rolls were Amazing!



We also got quite a bit of BABY shopping done while we were out of town, thanks to the wonderful KSL Classifieds! I watched for newer, clean, gently used baby stuff all weekend and we were able to pick up a bunch of gear for a GREAT deal! We figured that we got about $790.00 worth of stuff for just about $300.00. Scoooore! More moola for cute clothes!
We got two of these quality Peg Perego car seats for 100.00 each instead of the 275 they normally cost. Gender neutrality is a plus here!
The SnapNGo stroller is a lifesaver for twin mommas so I've been told. The car seats snap right onto the frame so no need to unbuckle and wake sleeping infants. An steal at $40 down from 80.
The Baby Einstein Jumper was $30 instead of $70. I'm not all about 'girly' items. Pink is nice but educational, mind-building toys are nicer. Loving the Baby Einstein stuff.
And this was $20 never used rather than the $50 I'd have paid new. The waterfall lights up and plays nature sounds and the seat vibrates. Heck I want to sit in it!
Again another half priced item here. 10 bucks for a $25 dollar doorway jumper.
Ahhh yes. And the nursing pillow 'specially designed for twins. Again, another 'must have' per the BF twin mommas. $30 instead of $65. Love!It was a much needed trip and we were glad to spend some time with Candy and Lloyd too during the holidays!
3 comments:
I LOVE the Bluebird. It's so fun. I'm glad for birthday trips and getaways!
And the baby gear you got. . . incredible!
that is so awesome for all of that stuff! Im getting way excited for you!!
So, what the heck is everyone gonna get your for baby shower stuff?
Post a Comment