Saturday, August 1, 2009

And then there were 3...

First time's a charm!
Exactly two weeks after taking Clomid, I decided to take an early pregnancy test "just for the heck of it" because I was feeling impatient. It was a faint positive. Kyle didn't believe it. So I took three more throughout the following week. All strong positives!!! YEEAAAAHOOOOO!!!!
We are only 6 weeks but we are SO SUPER excited not to mention scared out of our minds!!!
Can't wait for the first doctors appointment Aug 31 to confirm there is only ONE!

6 comments:

Linds said...

I am SO SO SO excited for you. You will be a terrific mother. I wish you nothing but smooth sailing!

Congrats a thousand times!

Bethany said...

CONGRATS MISTY!!!!! Oh, and Kyle. I am so excited for you. Praying for a healthy pregnancy for you!

APRIL EVANS said...

I am so happy for you. Now for the fun to begin. You will be such a good lil mommy. I remember w/ my first, i took three tests before I was convinced....My doc said they don't usually give a false positive. Congrats!

Ora said...

I am so happy for you two.. uh three! Congrats! I can't wait to see all the fun things you have planned for your little bean!

Tyler and Monica Runia said...

Wahoo! Congrats!!! That is awesome!! Good luck with the pregnancy stuff! (are you feeling sick yet?)

Alyssa said...

HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry. It's just funny reading this post after your most recent one... :)