The temps dipped this last week and I was anxious to get out of the house for some non-house-smelling fresh air (blahhh), so we cruised on up to Pine Valley to take a walk up Forsyth Trail and to try and spot some mountain lions (I was up there last week and heard some). No luck with finding lions, just a few tracks, but we did enjoy the things we saw along the way.
Burned out area from last summer, near the summit
Cute log bridge and cuter Kalin
Slide area


BIG log slide area at the bottom
Along the trail we found wonderful, delicious, RASPBERRIES! They were small but tasty...
...and best eaten like THIS!

And a few of these berries...
But we did NOT have any of THESE berries!!! x_x
Little chimpunk-man mad we're stompin through his berry patch.

We picked for awhile...

2 comments:
Mmmmm. I love raspberries!
I love Pinevalley! It's so beautiful! I've never seen any raspberries, though.....yummy!
Post a Comment