Good luck. That would be so exciting if you got preggers the first round!
MY fingers are crossed for you! (but only once, triplets would be fun though.)
Ah, that's exciting! I wish you the best of luck!
Rach can help you if it's twins :) Good Luck!!!
good luck misty lou!! I hope it works for you! You are going to be a great mommy!
Misty Darlin'! Best wishes my dear! The kiddos and I will add your wishes to our prayers! You know, one of my neighbors was on that and ended up giving birth to quads... :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Good luck. That would be so exciting if you got preggers the first round!
MY fingers are crossed for you! (but only once, triplets would be fun though.)
Ah, that's exciting! I wish you the best of luck!
Rach can help you if it's twins :) Good Luck!!!
good luck misty lou!! I hope it works for you! You are going to be a great mommy!
Misty Darlin'! Best wishes my dear! The kiddos and I will add your wishes to our prayers! You know, one of my neighbors was on that and ended up giving birth to quads... :-)
Post a Comment