Everything in the house is DONE now. That means we should be closing and beginning to move this week. Wooohooo! I'm so ready to be moved. Its time to put up the Christmas tree already!

Me and Kyle celebrated our 5th anniversary November 5th. We didn't (ok I didn't) dare stray too far for too long from the babies so we just sped down to Vegas for a night and cruised around while Grandma babysat. It was wonderful to get away - just us. I think its the longest time that we've been away from them and we very much enjoyed having uninterrupted meals and conversations. For lunch we ate at Monta, a Japanese noodle shop (heaaaven!), then visited the Mandalay Bay Aquarium. I'd never been but it was well worth the time! Such interesting sealife! We had dinner at The Bellagio Buffet and then shopped and walked the strip a bit. Thanks Grandma for the time away!
The girls turned NINE months old this week! Time is really flying now that they are getting around. Jocelyn is crawling, standing, and cruising. Ivy is up on her hands and knees rocking but staying put in one place for now (phew!) I don't know what I'll do when they're both mobile. I really love this age though. They are so animated and interested in every new thing I show them. It sure makes life fun getting to be the one to introduce the world to them!
Do we look ready for bed?
This girl is a sweetie. Her smile and eyes melt my heart everyday.
Jocy's favorite new sound is "Ooooooo..." Whenever something interesting catches her attention, its "Ooooo..." So cute!


The other day I heard Jocelyn squealing but I couldn't find her. After searching the house I found her hiding in the blanket basket under the end table, pretty proud of herself.

Rain, rain, go away, Jocy wants out to play.

I heart smooshed bananas.
This is where Jocy spends 50% of her time. Trying to crawl up on me.
I love them love them love them. More than anything plus everything times one million.















1 comment:
The girls are SOOOOOOO cute! Getting so big too!
Post a Comment