Saturday, June 26, 2010

Smitten

Today Jocelyn and Ivy turn four months old. I love these two little girls so much. I don't fall in love easily; its a process for me. But I truly say I am absolutely, 100% in love. When I'm away from them I'm thinking about them. When I sleep I dream about them. I'm in awe when they smile. I guess this is how its supposed to be. I can't wait to get to know them better! Here they are a few days ago. Happy Four Months Old my angels!

"She's got a light around her
And ev'rywhere she goes
a million Dreams of love surround her
Ev'rywhere"

4 comments:

Ora said...

They are so cute and sweet!

APRIL EVANS said...

They are getting so big. It is true, nobody can really describe the kind of love a mother has for her children. It has been 5 years since my first baby and I am still in awe!!

Tyler and Monica Runia said...

I love the bows! And those little girls are pretty stinkin' cute, too!

Brittany said...

Oh my goodness, they are beautiful!