The girls went on their first camping trip this Memorial Day! It was still fairly cold at night so we bundled them up good with beanies but they still ended up in our warm bed by morning. I won't say they enjoyed camping but they didn't do as bad as I thought they might. They better get used to it though cause they're going to be doing a lot more of it!
4 comments:
They are the cutest things ever! I can't believe how big they are already!
Was that a camping trip? HOLY COW you're brave. I'm still not brave enough to take the girls camping, but I don't hug trees either! Good to see an update on the fam!
They are YOUR kids, they will love camping at any age :) very cute picture slid show.
Cute pics. I can't believe how big they are getting but yet they are still so small. :) cute family
Post a Comment