After 12 hours of intense labor and not being able to progress past a 9, she made the decision to deliver by c-section. Hayden Mick Hook was born just before 1:00pm this afternoon weighing 7lbs and 14oz and he is one beautiful boy!
I'm admire Rachelle for going through the worst of both types of births to bring her son into the world. I don't know if I would have been as brave. Here is a picture of my new little nephew! He's in NICU for a couple of days for monitoring, but I can't wait to hold him!!!
4 comments:
Sooo sweet! Can't wait to see yours misty!
yay! Cute! Misty I cant wait for your turn!! :)
Aw, what a cute newborn! There's nothing more amazing than a brand new baby! It was fun seeing you at the doc's office that day!
He is adorable! so so sweet and how amazing that he's going to have two little playmates soon. I'm so excited for both you and your sister.
Post a Comment