Friday, April 10, 2009

Bye-Bye Bunny and Other News

The bunny went bye-bye. We found a rabbitry/rescue to send him to in Ivins that was able to foster him long term until a suitable adopter can be found (thanks Brooklyn!!!). He was actually on the local news station, KCSG, the other night in Brooklyn's arms as she was talking about housing needy bunnies. She has named him "Toasty Marshmallow" or "T.M." for short, since his white coat of fur is a little stained and 'toasty' looking.


Apparently housework is more dangerous to me than hiking, rapelling, rockclimbing or biking. Two week ago as I was bending down to pick up a vacuum hose, I split my head open against the sharp corner of a dresser. Ouch. Kyle helped me control the bleeding and I left the rest of the housework to him. I say stick with what you do best. Kyle says I need more practice. :)


Raquetball rocks! Kalin kicked bootie at the rec center last weekend. He quickly figured out that he could beat me easily by hitting the ball into the corners where I couldn't volley it back.
Kyle gave him a run for his raquet though.


4 comments:

Bethany said...

Ouch! That housework can be dangerous stuff! Raquetball looks fun though.

Linds said...

Yikes! I am so sad about your owie. Randy and I went racketballing the other day and we had a great time. But I really need to work on my hand-eye coordination.

Yeah, I'll follow the hubster where he needs to go. School at USU. I am really really going to miss STG.

Ora said...

WOW!! I would have never guessed you would have gotten such a war wound from CLEANING!! I'll be more careful!

When Jay lived in Sports Village we would play racket ball all the time.. I miss it so much!

Tyler and Monica Runia said...

Maybe you ought to wear that bike helmet while cleaning next time! :) That looks painful! So does raquetball! (I have NO talent in any kind of activity that involves objects flying through the air)