Friday, December 19, 2008

Whitehead Family Pictures

A couple of Sundays ago Kyle and I went down to Stonecliff with the rest of the Whitehead family to take family pictures. It was a nice warm fall day and the colors were perfect for a photo shoot! Having Talin, Teegan, and Hagen to watch squirm around made it a lot more fun too (well fun for us without squirmers anyway). I think the photos turned out really nice - we plan on getting at least one enlarged for our living room. Which do you like better - the colored ones or the black and white ones?





3 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't decide which ones I like better - I love BOTH! I need your photographer!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry, I'm still trying to figure this out... those family pictures are sooooo cute!!! I love it!