Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Evening Activities

When I woke up mid-afternoon today, it was snowing AGAIN! It was slushy stuff that didn't stick to anything other than shoes and car mats, BUT it was snow nonetheless. I don't remember ever having snow for Christmas, so I bounced happily on the couch until I woke Kyle up from his nap to show him the snow. When he wasn't as happy as I expected, I showed the bunnies by throwing them outside in it. They weren't too thrilled either.
Later that evening, we went over to my family's house to have a Christmas Eve dinner of ham, salmon, red potatoes, pasta, and a chocolate fondue for dessert. YUM! We watched a couple of movies and some Christmas cartoons, played a game of Clue, and then opened the Christmas PJ's.








1 comment:

Bethany said...

I love Christmas food. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!