For my new little nephew to arrive! Tia is due here in just two weeks and I'm so excited to have a newborn to cuddle again (that I don't have to get up with in the middle of the night)! Tia makes a beautiful pregnant lady and she has NOT stopped doing what she loves to do (which is the best way to stay sane both while pregnant and afterward in my opinion). Tia's husband, David, is like a little kid excited. He's always touching her tummy or hugging her. They're going to make such great parents. Their kids are going to be quite the adventurers, just like them I think. Me and Rachelle did the shower, oh..., weeks ago and it turned our reeeeally cute! Tia was definately showered with love from lots of her family and friends!
![]()
![]()
Me and Rachelle did the shower and it was the first I've planned but lots of fun to see it come together! Lots of papercrafts for decorations (3D clouds, hot air balloons), and I made Tia a couple of pieces of art for little Cruz's room (The sky is the limit, Life is either...print, and the yellow framed kite).
XOXO Tia!
3 comments:
1st of all.... darling new header! I love the pic! The shower looks like it was so fun. I love how you decorated it.
I've been following your blog for a little while now! I found it from a friend of a friend of a friend! lol
I LOVE all the decorations! Such a cute theme and how great for them to take the artwork home!
I have photography business and I am actually looking for a couple of newborn boy models for some hats! If you wouldn't mind having Tia email me at amberlynsky@yahoo.com, I would appreciate it sooo much!!
-Amber
Ohhh cute! Thanks misty! :)
Post a Comment