Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sick Babies

Yes I know its Thursday BUT my babies have had a rough week. More on that below.

Rocks and Palms: Check! Plus a bonus for getting the compost dug in and the 439 flower bulbs planted. The front flower bed looks even better but alas no picture.


Jocelyn is getting four teeth in and has two blood blister pockets on the front of her top teeth.

(And folks, those are not oreo crumbs around her mouth. That's a bit of good, healthy potting soil.)
Needless to say, she is miserable. At the same time Ivy came down with a high fever, which was up to 103.9 degrees yesterday, and so we made a visit to the doctor. She's apparantly just got some bug and thankfully has no other symptoms other than the fever. So far. 

I'm pretty sure she's achy though because she doesn't want to be touched and does NOT want Jocelyn climbing over her or shrieking anywhere near her. I'm trying to keep them both happy but both want to be held constantly so I'm spending a lot of time on the floor. So I figured that might as well be my project for this week. Try and make the sick babies happy. Or at least spend some quality cuddle time with them. No protest from me!
P.S. Happy 11 Months Old sweet angels!

3 comments:

Linds said...

Bummer about your sick babies. My has had a rough couple of days too! I hope, as I'm sure you do too, they get feeling better soon!

Also I wanted to tell you that I'm inspired by your project completion. It's helped me get little things done around our house!

Misty said...

And its those little things that seem to weigh heaviest on our minds, isn't it? :) Its much harder to find the time now that we're Moms! Hope your little man gets feeling better too.

Ora said...

oh poor babies! Good job staying so busy with sick babies! Even as they get older, when they get sick it's still the same!