The girls had their newborn photo shoot a few weeks ago and here are just a few of the pictures taken! The photographer (my cousin's wife, check out her site using the button on my sidebar) did a great job considering the girls wouldn't fall and stay asleep at the same time. I was impressed with how the pictures turned out and I can't wait to make prints to hang up in their room!
WOW!! They are even more beautiful and tiny than I imagined them to be. I can't believe I haven't seen them yet :( Maybe I will try to sneak away this weekend and come over. I want to see them before they start walking.. which come before you know it - lol
8 comments:
So sweet Misty! They are so darn tiny!
Misty they are definitely sooo very cute! I am so glad you brought them to work yesterday so that we could see them! Beautiful Girls!!
oh my gosh!!!! These are so cute. I hope you are enjoying being a mom. We need to get out of the house together when it warms up a bit
you have reason to be proud-very proud. those girls are gorgeous! i'm so happy for your little family!
Such cuties! Congrats you two. They are beautiful
So cute, so beautiful! I'm so thrilled for you, Misty! They're just darling...I can't stop looking at their pictures!
WOW!! They are even more beautiful and tiny than I imagined them to be. I can't believe I haven't seen them yet :( Maybe I will try to sneak away this weekend and come over. I want to see them before they start walking.. which come before you know it - lol
AHHHHH! They are adorable!
Post a Comment