Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Welcome Jocelyn & Ivy!

Our twin daughters arrived February 26th at 7:38 and 7:39 am, weighing 5lbs and 5 lbs 8 oz!
We were SO excited to meet them and are now enjoying getting to know them. Both Mom and Dad are busy figuring out feeding & sleeping schedules so blog posts will be short & sweet. Here are some pictures from the big day:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! I am so excited that you posted pictures!! I am going to come and see your cute little girls but we have been sick at our house so I have stayed away!! I miss you! Hope things are going good!!

Shanalee said...

So sweet! They sure look different, but be prepared for everyone to ask if they are identical. You'd be surprised how often I get that question, and mine are a boy and a girl! Um...no.

Linds said...

Congrats! They are beautiful. I'm so so so excited for your new adventure.

Bethany said...

CONGRATS misty! I am so excited for you. They are both gorgeous. You definitely have an adventure ahead of you :)

Holly said...

Congrats! They are beautiful and you look fantastic. Hope you're able to get sleep. Let me know when you're up for visitors.

Tyler and Monica Runia said...

So adorable! I love all the pics! You look great, and those babies are precious! Hope to meet them soon!