Sunday, November 8, 2009
Progression...
Ouch! I have always heard lots of complaints about the discomforts of pregnancy: the backaches and headaches, the nausesa, the fatigue, but I don't remember anyone ever mentioning the STRETCHING! I'm talking about the feeling as if someone is blowing up a rubber balloon inside my abdomen. Move over organs! Don't have a place to go? Too bad! Crowd those lungs! Press that spine! Stomp that bladder! It's ok, it won't kill her! Sheeeesh... And its only November. Enough of my complaining though, you moms have already been through it, here are some belly progression pictures from Week 15 - Week 20. I dared grace photos with my bare belly in the first one but nay in the ones following.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Misty, you are so adorable. You are just glowing....I am sure you don't feel that way, but you are such and cute lil preggy mom
You're an adorable pregnant gal and I'm positive you're going to be a wonderful Mommy!
You look so cute! We should compare bellies....:)
Post a Comment